Saturday, May 14, 2005

Google Maps

I just used Google Maps to find my running route for my 10 mile trek to Coney Island tomorrow. This site is outstanding, especially for panning from direction to direction without long loading times. Wow. Tomorrow the huge goal will be conquered. But can I go both ways.... well probably not... that's almost a marathon, but I can do HALF! And end at beautiful, awesome, filthy and enchanting coney island and take the train back. This is huge. The last big Park Slope goal being toppled. The only thing after that is the double lap of the park, or perhaps even the half marathon route from coney island, around the park, then home, OR PERHAPS, to coney island, back, around the park, twice, then home, that my friend would be near marathon distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home