Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hellooooo this is M.I.A. could you pleeeaasssee come get me!

Ireland may be hot shit and all, but more importantly, me and aaron and mark are going to see my future wife, M.I.A. in concert in june, so in celebration of that, lets do a "Connect-The-Artists":

M.I.A. worked with JUSTINE FRISCHMAN of Elastica who dated DAMON ALBARN from Blur, who's in Gorillaz with DJ DANGER MOUSE, who remixed JAY Z's "The Black Album" who worked with RICK RUBIN who produced THE BEASTIE BOYS.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad Hartigan said...

does M.I.A stand for "man, ireland is awesome!"

7:24 PM  
Blogger Keegan DeWitt said...

no. it doesn't.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Kali said...

wait, are you going to Ireland? If you are, you realize I will kick your ass if you go to our homeland with out me. Who has to endure the crazy irish catholic family while you live off in New York? ME! Who should be rewarded with the trip to Ireland? ME, BABY, MEEEEEEE!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home