Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Am Trying To Lose Your Friendship


I need to tell you something. And I know I've said it before. Usher's "Confessions" is fucking amazing. I mean seriously... amazing. And I bet you're thinking that I like one song in some campy "think I'm ironic" kind of way. But no... I think it is a work of art. Do I have to keep typing "seriously"... sadly society has been reduced to that. I think that this album front to back is flawless, it has a narrative, it has him being an egomaniac, feeling wracked with guilt, I could go on... but... most importantly, it's intelligent, it has soul and it's just bullet proof. I am not being ironic. "Confessions" is a tie for best album of last year. "Seriously".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Caitlin said...

I am totally with you...

6:17 PM  
Blogger Chad Hartigan said...

usher is terrible. and i'm writing all the way from ireland to say so because you are that wrong.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Keegan DeWitt said...

chad is a huge fucking dick

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home