Saturday, May 28, 2005

Itunes Top 10

I got some shit this week for not having posted my "most played" itunes list, well Nick fixed it for me and here it is, unedited:

10) Used To Love Him - Fiona Apple - 9 plays
9) Pioneers - Bloc Party - 9 plays
8) Television - Robyn Hitchcock - 10 plays
7) Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz - 10 plays
6) The Girl From Ipanema - Astrud Gilberto - 10 plays
5) John Wayne Gacy, Jr - Sufjan Stevens - 11 plays
4) Huddle Information - The Go! Team - 11 plays
3) Dirty Mouth - Hot Hot Heat - 12 plays
2) The Predatory Wasp... - Sufjan Stevens - 14 plays
1) See You Soon - Coldplay - 23 plays

*as marc and aaron pointed out last night, i never listen to a song all the way through, and itunes only keeps track of it if you listen to it all the way through. so this list is only partially legit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chad Hartigan said...

best list that isn't mine

3:51 PM  
Blogger pimpblog said...

Thanks for the list, son. I'mma git me some ideas fo my own damn MP3 list.


ONe!

Respect yall!

Keep it PIMP!

Holla atcha boy

4:34 PM  
Anonymous caslin said...

ha! see you soon was my second! 22 times. Bluest light by bloc party takes the cake with 27 plays.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Aaron said...

Good list. Not enough That Dog though.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home