Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tumbleweeds

This blog has been a desolate place since chad hasn't been in town to comment, but either way, I wanted to say that I re-watched "Hoop Dreams" and have a hard time placing words to it. I was 13 when I first saw it and it left a lasting impression, one that would shade how I viewed basketball (a sport I love more than life) for the rest of my life. Seeing it again shook me in an entirely different way and really made me pause for a moment to appreciate such an extremely excellent and important work of filmmaking patience and care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Hartigan said...

i haven't seen it, but if you want to see another example of excellence and care put into a motion picture masterpiece, ask katz if you can watch "the boarder".

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home