Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dear Friends: OASIS

I awoke this morning to realize I have made a gross mistep. My goal for this blog was to tell you about this that were outstanding. Well, there is something I need to tell you: Tomorrow night I am seeing... Oasis... on the floor... at a SOLD OUT... Madison Square Garden. And friends... that is so outstanding I cannot even begin to explain it. And there other this is, Don't Believe The Truth is great. It's no definately maybe, but it is a great rock record, and makes up one of maybe 3 quality summer records. Oasis is amazing, people are hating on them cause they think it's more deep to like coldplay, but I'm gonna tell you something, Oasis is still boss.

Just imagine it now... Madison Square Garden, sold out... lights go down... the beginning chords of "Lyla" strike up, lights come up, Liam stands center stage, hands behind his back, Noel in the corner, yelling something about how the audience is a bunch of "cunts" and should "come on." Priceless.

ONE TICKET TO OASIS(SOLD OUT, FLOOR): $50

ONE SUBWAY RIDE TO SHOW: $2 ($4 round trip)

LIAM TOSSING HIS TAMBORINE IN THE AIR WHILE SWIGGING A BEER AND FLIPPING ME OFF DURING "ROLL WITH IT": Priceless

god bless oasis, so many amazing memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home