Monday, June 06, 2005

errand.com

How about this? You set up a site, where anyone can go, and according to zipcode, arrange to have an errand run for them. Kinda like a messenger service, but for errands. So say I'm at work, and I'm like, "Boss, I can't run out and get that thing, but I could send errand.com and then once it gets here, I'll deal with it, I just don't have time to subway-it all the way over there." Or say it's valentine's day and you need to get flowers, set up dinner and go pick up that engagement ring. Bam! That's what I'm talking about. Errand.com bitches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous marc said...

I've already offered up this idea, not "errand.com" exactly, but the business premise. Let's do it. Might be tough, though, considering the scope of the service offered. Hmm...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home